The Signature Sunset
There is simply no sight more beautiful than the sun setting over the Grand Canyon. Witness this spectacular feat of nature for yourself when you visit the Grand Canyon National Park. This thrilling outdoor expedition features an open-air Hummer vehicle fitted with a windowless cab, allowing for unmatched photography and sightseeing opportunities. Set off along Desert View Drive en route to some of the most scenic stops throughout the Grand Canyon National Park. You'll reach the last destination just in time to watch the sun cast its setting rays against the canyon walls. Watching the sun set across this magnificent desert landscape truly is the experience of a lifetime.
- Adventure Tour
- Hummer specially designed for sightseeing
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Professional and knowledgeable driver/guide
- Sunset views of the Grand Canyon
- Tour Duration: Approximately 2 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>