The Signature Sunset
2 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Many would argue that there is simply no sight more beautiful than the sun setting over the Grand Canyon. Witness this spectacular feat of nature for yourself when you visit the Grand Canyon National Park, also known as the South Rim. This thrilling expedition, hosted by Buck Wild Hummer Tours, features an open-air Hummer vehicle fitted with a windowless cab allowing for the ultimate photography and sightseeing opportunities. Feel the desert breeze as you set off along Desert View Drive within the Grand Canyon National Park en route to some of the most scenic stops along the canyon rim. You'll reach your last destination just in time to watch the sun cast its setting rays against the radiant orange canyon walls. Watching the sun set against this magnificent desert landscape truly is an experience of a lifetime.
- Hummer specially designed for sightseeing
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Professional and knowledgeable driver/guide
- Sunset views of the Grand Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 2 hours
Check in at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal 20 minutes prior to departure.
Board a customized Hummer and venture off into the Grand Canyon National Park. Your knowledgeable driver/guide will share interesting facts about the Grand Canyon and choose the perfect location to enjoy the vibrant colors of the sunset. Explore the canyon surroundings and capture the stunning array of sunset colors displayed on the canyon walls.
Return to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal via Hummer.