The Signature Tour
2 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Kick your Grand Canyon National Park vacation up a notch with a ground tour on a custom Hummer vehicle! The tour begins at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours depot. Board an open-air Hummer and hit the road along the legendary Desert View Drive. Your driver will skip the crowds and choose the best locations for a personal experience. You'll have ample time at each viewpoint to take photos, explore, or simply stand in amazement!
- Customized sightseeing Hummer
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Professional and knowledgeable driver/guide
- Multiple stops within the Grand Canyon National Park
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 2 hours
Check in at Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal 20 minutes prior to departure.
Board a customized Hummer and venture off into the Grand Canyon National Park. Your knowledgeable driver/guide will share interesting facts about the Grand Canyon between each viewpoint. Explore the canyon at several viewpoints that can include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. All locations provide amazing photo opportunities of the majestic views of the Grand Canyon.
Your Hummer vehicle returns to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>