The Signature Tour
Kick your Grand Canyon National Park vacation up a notch with a ground tour on a custom Hummer vehicle! The tour begins at the Buck Wild Hummer Tours depot. Board an open-air Hummer and hit the road along the legendary Desert View Drive. Your driver will skip the crowds and choose the best locations for a personal experience. You'll have ample time at each viewpoint to take photos, explore, or simply stand in amazement!
- Adventure Tour
- Customized sightseeing Hummer
- Forward-facing stadium seating
- Professional and knowledgeable driver/guide
- Multiple stops within the Grand Canyon National Park
- Tour Duration: Approximately 2 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Health and Safety Protocols
- A face mask is required for guests and employees
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces are regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles are sanitized regularly
- Social distancing is recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!