Grand Canyon Coach and River Trip
Complete your Grand Canyon vacation with a day-long smooth water rafting adventure along the Colorado River! Guests will relax with this sightseeing tour from Grand Canyon National Park to Page, Arizona and enjoy a 15.5-mile rating tour that takes in all the sites and stops of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Glen Canyon offers scenery just as magnificent as the Grand Canyon at a fraction of the cost!
Your group will board a motorized raft designed to hold 32 passengers comfortably. You’ll set off on a peaceful drift down the Colorado River, surrounded by the stone walls of Glen Canyon on either side. The entire float is immersed in the perfect landscape for stunning picturesque moments. During your journey, the raft will stop at Petroglyph Beach so passengers can view ancient rock carvings and artifacts. Your experienced guide will share the history of the people who once roamed this region. Your journey continues through Horseshoe Bend - the iconic twist in the Colorado River where it makes a wide sweep around a curved sandstone escarpment, and then travel through where the Grand Canyon begins at Marble Canyon. Your rafting adventure makes its final stop at Lee's Ferry, the historic river crossing that sits at the base of the beautiful Vermilion Cliffs.
Board the awaiting ground transport for the return trip to the South Rim. The journey includes a stop at the Cameron Trading Post along the way.
This unforgettable includes a boxed lunch, so you and your party can sit back and enjoy the adventure.
All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience.
Operation dates are April 1 through September 30
- Raft Trip
- Adventure Tour
- Eastern views of Grand Canyon National Park, the Navajo Indian Reservation, Painted Desert, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- 15.5-mile rafting on the Colorado River
- Short hike to view ancient petroglyphs
- Box lunch
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12.5 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Light layered clothing is recommended.
- Sunscreen is recommended on the open-air 15.5-mile rafting tour.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!