Grand Canyon Skywalk Experience
This flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West includes entry to the Skywalk Bridge, and plenty of time to wander and explore.
Surcharge in Effect
This Grand Canyon Airplane tour takes passengers from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon Skywalk located on the lands of the Hualapai Native American Tribe. This 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon includes incredible aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River.
The West Rim offers a hop-on/hop-off shuttle service for easy travel between various points of interest. Both Eagle Point and Guano Point allow visitors to marvel at the brilliant colors adorning the two-billion-year-old walls of the canyon. Eagle Point is home to the Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge as well as a Native American cultural village housing exhibits and various ancient dwellings of many area tribes.
The tall bluff at Guano Point offers incredible 360-degree views of the canyon walls, perfect for capturing a variety of photos. Guests can also purchase a meal at their convenience during their visit at the Grand Canyon. Return to your airplane for an equally scenic flight back to Las Vegas, where you will be transported back to your hotel.
*Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Stand on the Edge
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Self-guided rim tour
- Entry pass to the Skywalk Bridge
- Ample time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Flight Duration: 70 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- The Skywalk Bridge is fully accessible, including ramps and a paved walkway. Wheelchairs are permitted atop the glass bridge.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Tour Duration: 7 hours
Prices Starting at: $ +225 per personView Tour
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!
<% [' ', 'January ', 'February ', 'March ', 'April ', 'May ', 'June ', 'July ', 'August ', 'September ', 'October ', 'November ', 'December '][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>