Valley of Fire Proposal
Overlooking Valley of Fire State Park
Engagement & Proposal Packages
Las Vegas offers a variety of options if you're planning a surprise engagement. However, if you are a nature lover looking for an adrenaline-filled adventure, the Valley of Fire Helicopter Proposal package is perfect for you.
The aerial tour takes you over the famed Hoover Dam and beautiful Lake Mead before landing at a remote site at Valley of Fire State Park. This private outdoor location at Valley of Fire State Park offers the perfect backdrop for that moment you ask your soulmate to spend forever with you. To celebrate, you can pop the bubbly and enjoy the scenery before heading back for a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Outdoor Proposal at Valley of Fire State Park
Make your outdoor proposal memorable with the Valley of Fire Proposal package. The day begins with a private transfer service from your hotel to our Las Vegas VIP terminal, where a helicopter awaits to take you on your romantic journey. Soar over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before landing at the Valley of Fire, a remote site only accessible by helicopter.
You can upgrade with an extended flight to include the Grand Canyon for an even more unique event.
High above the brilliant red rock sandstone, you can find the perfect moment to pop the question and then celebrate your future together with a champagne toast. The return helicopter flight includes views over the famous Las Vegas Strip before touching down. There is no better way to celebrate your love.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfer service in electric Mercedes S Class*
- Private EcoStar luxury helicopter
- Breathtaking aerial views of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Mojave Desert
- Private landing site at Valley of Fire State Park
- Scenic return flight over the Las Vegas Strip
- Champagne toast
- All applicable taxes
- Optional Upgrade – Include a Grand Canyon West Rim flight**
Pricing is based on six guests. Additional guests can be accommodated on a separate helicopter—pricing available on request.
*Transfer upgrade to Rolls Royce Ghost available. Call for details.
**Call for pricing for Grand Canyon West Rim Flight upgrade.
What to know before you book a Valley of Fire proposal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers over 18 years of age must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your Valley of Fire Proposal as early as possible to secure your desired date and time.
- Don’t forget your camera! Passengers are encouraged to use personal cameras and cell phones if they desire. Please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, you cannot open it in the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? We recommend passengers bring an extra layer of clothing (i.e., a jacket, sweater, etc.) for outdoor proposals from March to September, and guests wear winter attire from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Valley of Fire is rough, rocky, and uneven. If you plan to wear heels, wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain before and after the proposal. Sneakers or hiking boots are encouraged.