Heli Air/Ground with Antelope Canyon Tour
3.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Page, Lake Powell
Destination: Tower Butte
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge
For decades, landscapes across the desert Southwest have been at the forefront of nature photography and popular culture. Lake Powell's meandering shoreline has been used as a location in film and television; the near-perfect curve of Horseshoe Bend has splashed across the pages of nature magazines and is a prominent social media destination. In fact, the most expensive photograph ever sold was taken within Antelope Canyon. These are some of the most recognizable and beautiful natural landscapes in the world - and they can all be found just outside of Page, AZ. This fantastic day tour offers passengers the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to recreate these photos for themselves.
This tour includes a thrilling helicopter flight to the summit of Tower Butte for 360-degree views of the surrounding desert scenery and Lake Powell. You'll also fly past Horseshoe Bend, with stunning views and photo opportunities from your helicopter. The highlight of this adventure undoubtedly will be Antelope Canyon - the sandstone slot canyon known around the world. Your guided tour will allow you to photograph the undulating walls and light beams radiating through the narrow corridors. It's your inner photographer's time to shine!
Please note: All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended. Antelope Canyon tour may occur before or after flight.
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 helicopter
- Stadium seating
- Landing on top of Tower Butte
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 20 – 25 minutes
Tower Butte Duration
Approximately 15 - 20 minutes
Antelope Tour Duration
Approximately 1.5 hours
Arrive at the airport 30 minutes prior to the departure time to check in for he helicopter flight. Upon arrival, our customer service representative is readily available to answer any questions and provide prompt check-in.
After returning from the helicopter flight, make your way to the Antelope Canyon depot for check in.
Antelope Slot Canyon
Arrive at the slot canyon departure depot 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in. Depart on a guided tour of this mystical slot canyon. Capture amazing photos as the sunlight pierces through and reveals its colorful sandstone walls.
Arrive at the depot with lasting memories and photos of a once in a lifetime experience.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PPHT-3