Private Antelope Canyon Expedition
10 - 11 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Airplane | Meal | Adventure tour
This thrilling day tour begins with a scenic air tour from Boulder City, Nevada to the desert city of Page, Arizona on an exclusive aircraft. You'll enjoy aerial views of the Mojave Desert nature as well as the sparkling waters of Lake Powell, the second-largest reservoir in the U.S. Transport awaits at the Page Municipal Airport to take passengers to an eatery to enjoy a refreshing light meal before continuing on the excursion. The shuttle will then bring the passengers to the world-famous Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of its interior. Step through the narrow entry and explore the twisting canyon floor created by these rippling stone walls. Enjoy photography opportunities unlike any other here and recreate some of the most famous pictures of Antelope Canyon. Next, journey to the nearby Horseshoe Bend for the second part of the adventure. This curious curve of the Colorado River is also a photographer-favorite. After a day of exploration and adventure, you'll fly back to Las Vegas to enjoy the rest your vacation.
Please note: All guests must be at least 6 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, and the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private flight to Page, Arizona
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Guided tour of the phenomenal Antelope Canyon
- Moderate hike to the Horseshoe Bend overlook
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 11 - 12 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 3 hours roundtrip
Time spent in Page, Arizona
Approximately 6 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Arrive at our state-of-the-art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in.
Passengers board a private aircraft and depart on an approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight to Page, Arizona with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon.
Arrival & Meal
Upon arrival at our terminal, guests board a waiting shuttle for transfers to an eatery to enjoy a meal.
Guests begin their adventure once they arrive Antelope Canyon and are escorted through this mystical slot canyon. Take picture perfect photos as the sunlight pierces through and reveals its colorful sandstone walls.
After the slot canyon experience, return to the shuttle for transfers to Horseshoe Bend. Hike to the edge for phenomenal views and photo opportunities of Horseshoe Bend.
Return Flight & Hotel Drop-off
Passengers return to the air terminal and board their awaiting private aircraft for an approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight back to the Boulder City terminal. Upon arrival, check-in at our transportation desk for hotel return transfers.
Book Your Tour
Product Code: SBP-5P