Private Antelope Canyon Expedition
10 - 11 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Airplane | Adventure tour
This thrilling day tour begins with a scenic air tour from Boulder City, Nevada to the desert city of Page, Arizona on an aircraft privatized just for your party. You'll enjoy aerial views of the Mojave Desert nature as well as the sparkling waters of Lake Powell. Transport awaits at the Page Municipal Airport to take passengers to Horseshoe Bend. This curious curve of the Colorado River is a photographer-favorite. Lunch will be provided before travelling to the next destination.
The shuttle will then bring the passengers to the world-famous Antelope Canyon for a guided tour. Descend steps down to the canyon floor and explore the twisting corridors created by rippling stone walls. Enjoy photography opportunities unlike any other here and recreate some of the most famous pictures of Antelope Canyon. After a day of exploration and adventure, you'll fly back to Las Vegas to enjoy the rest your vacation.
Please note: Due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing and stairs to reach the bottom of Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Private flight from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona
- Scenic air journey includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Short hike to reach the Horseshoe Bend overlook
- Light meal provided to each passenger
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Incredible photo opportunities at both Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 11-12 hours from pick-up to drop-off
Passengers can receive transfer service from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Arrive at the state-of-the-art air terminal in Boulder City, Nevada.
Flight to Page, Arizona
Entire aircraft reserved for your group. Flight route features aerial sights of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon en route to Page, Arizona. Approximately 1 hour 30 minute flight each way.
Arrival & Transfers
Touch down at Page Municipal Airport and board a shuttle for transport to Horseshoe Bend.
A moderate hike through unlevel ground is required to reach the overlook.
Passengers will each given a meal before the start of the Antelope Canyon tour.
Venture into the depths of this slot canyon to find incredible sights of sandstone walls and rock formations. This tour is led by a knowledgeable guide who can assist with photography.
Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
Guests are transported via shuttle back to the terminal for the return flight to Boulder City, Nevada (an approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight). Upon arrival, guests can visit the transportation desk for return transfers to their hotel.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|