7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Airplane | Land at the Bottom | Meal | Stand on the Edge | Water | Adventure Tour
The Grand Voyager offers passengers one of the most comprehensive Grand Canyon experiences possible. Start with transport aboard a state-of-the-art airplane from our Boulder City air terminal to the Grand Canyon West. Sights along the way include Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Mojave Desert. At the West Rim, you will board a helicopter and experience a thrilling descent 4,000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor. A pontoon boat will be waiting to take you on a peaceful rafting tour up Colorado River between the spectacular canyon walls. Return to the rim via helicopter and take advantage of a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle to visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Enjoy a light meal on the rim's edge surrounded by the breathtaking canyon scenery. Included in this tour is roundtrip transportation to and from your Las Vegas hotel.
- Airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000-foot helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Exploration leisure time
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Optional Skywalk
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes roundtrip
Time spent in Canyon
Approximately 4 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check-in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility in Las Vegas.
35-minute flight to Grand Canyon West
Helicopter ride to canyon bottom
Pontoon boat cruise upriver into the Canyon. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
Ascend 4,000 feet back to the canyon's rim.
Eagle Point and Guano Point
Transfers to Eagle Point and Guano Point for amazing rim views and photo opportunities
Enjoy a meal provided at your convenience during your visit to the Grand Canyon.
Return Flight to Hotel and Drop-off
35-minute flight back to the terminal. Upon return you will be loaded onto a motorcoach and taken back to your hotel.
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>