Grand Voyager Rim to River With V.I.P. Skywalk Pass
Take this all-encompassing Grand Canyon West Rim tour to a new level with added VIP Skywalk Bridge passes! The most thorough way to explore the West Rim from top to bottom via airplane, helicopter, boat, and standing in the sky.
Join us on our Grand Voyager Expedition with VIP Skywalk Pass tour from Las Vegas. You will be picked up from your Las Vegas Hotel and shuttled out to our Boulder City Terminal for check-in. You will then board our fixed-wing Vistaliner airplane and proceed to fly 35 minutes to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the picturesque views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River and Lake Mead while relaxing on your flight. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, you will deplane the aircraft and proceed to board a helicopter, which will take you on a journey to the Canyon’s floor.
Take a light hike to the base of the Colorado River and board a pontoon boat. Following that, sit back and relax on a one-mile boat trip on the majestic Colorado River, then return to the helipad for your flight back to the rim of the canyon. Your air-conditioned motorcoach awaits to take you to the first stop, Eagle Point. Get your camera ready as you will be amazed at the views of the eagle-like rock formation and the beautiful colored walls of the Grand Canyon. Next, experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge. The VIP Skywalk pass allows you to cut the wait time in line and gets you closer to the front. Then proceed to Guano Point for more picturesque views before heading back to Las Vegas. A meal can be purchased at your convenience during your visit to the Grand Canyon.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Scenic Flight to West Rim
- Aerial Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River
- Climate-controlled Cabin
- Narration in 16 Languages
- Helicopter Flight to Canyon Floor
- Colorado River Rafting
- VIP Skywalk Bridge Access
- Photo Opportunities
- Exploration Time
- Airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 4,000 foot helicopter descent and return
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- VIP Skywalk admission at Eagle Point
- Hotel to hotel transfers
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!