Grand Voyager Rim to River with VIP Skywalk
This tour is the most all-encompassing way to explore the Grand Canyon West Rim! You'll land at the top of Grand Canyon West aboard a sightseeing aircraft, fly to the bottom of the canyon aboard a helicopter, float down the Colorado River, and stand in the sky as you walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk glass bridge.
Join us on our Grand Voyager Rim to River with VIP Skywalk Pass tour from Las Vegas. You will be picked up from your Las Vegas Hotel and shuttled to our Boulder City Terminal for check-in. You will then board your sightseeing airplane and fly 35 minutes to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. Enjoy the picturesque views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead while relaxing on your flight. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, you will board a helicopter, taking you on a ride to the Canyon floor.
Take a light hike to the base of the Colorado River and board a pontoon boat. Following that, sit back and relax on a one-mile boat trip on the majestic Colorado River, then return to the helipad for your flight back to the rim of the Canyon.
At the rim, a motorcoach awaits you to take you to the first stop, Eagle Point. You'll experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge. The VIP Skywalk pass reduces the wait time in line and gets you closer to the front. Once completed, you can tour the rest of Eagle Point and take in the views of the eagle-like rock formation and the beautiful colored walls of the Grand Canyon.
If time permits, proceed to Guano Point for more picturesque views before returning to Las Vegas. If you get hungry at the Canyon, guests can purchase a meal at one of the Grand Canyon restaurants or cafe options.
Note: Cameras and cellphones are not allowed onto the Skywalk Bridge.
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views - perfect for sightseeing and photography.
- Helicopter ride 4,000 feet below the West Rim.
- A peaceful pontoon boat cruise along the Colorado River.
- Shuttle transport at Grand Canyon West to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Wait time on for the Grand Canyon Skywalk cut with the VIP admission.
- Airplane Tour
- Helicopter Ride
- Pontoon boat cruise
- VIP Admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 90 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).