Grand Voyager Rim to River
Take this all-encompassing Grand Canyon tour to a new level with top-to-bottom access to the West Rim! Ypu'll see aerial views of the West Rim on your airplane tour from Vegas, then board a helicopter where you'll fly to the very bottom, then enjoy a boat tour on the Colorado River, with time to explore more lookout points back on the surface. This tour is the most thorough way to explore the West Rim from top to bottom via airplane and helicopter.
Join us on our Grand Voyager Rim to River Expedition from Boulder City, just several miles from the Las Vegas area. A hotel shuttle pick-up is available from several Las Vegas hotels to our Boulder City Terminal for check-in. You will then board one of our private sightseeing airplanes and fly 35 minutes to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the picturesque views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead while relaxing on your flight. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, a helicopter awaits you for a 4,000-foot descent to the Canyon floor.
Once at the bottom of the Canyon, you'll board a pontoon boat and relax on a float trip on the Colorado River. Take photos of the memorable scenery before your return to the helipad for your flight back to the rim of the Canyon. At the rim, an air-conditioned motorcoach stops at several viewpoints, including Eagle Point and Guano Point. Get your camera ready, as you will be amazed at the views of the eagle-like rock formation and the beautiful colored walls of the Grand Canyon. The West Rim is also home to the Skywalk Bridge, which is located right across from Eagle Point. There will be plenty of time during your tour if you should decide to purchase tickets to the Skywalk Bridge.
If you get hungry during your visit to Grand Canyon West, guests can purchase a meal or snacks at several local restaurant options throughout the West Rim.
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views - perfect for sightseeing and photography. Cessna Caravans offer comfort, optimal viewing, and a quiet ride.
- Helicopter ride 4,000 feet below the West Rim.
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Shuttle transport at Grand Canyon West to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Airplane Tour
- Helicopter Ride
- Pontoon Boat Ride
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from select Las Vegas hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area ranges from 80 to 130 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions)
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.