Grand Voyager Rim to River With Optional VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Pass
Take this all-encompassing Grand Canyon West Rim tour to a new level by adding access to the Grand Canyon Skywalk! This tour is the most thorough way to explore the West Rim from top to bottom via airplane and helicopter. If the VIP Skywalk pass is purchased, you will get front-of-the-line access on the Skywalk Bridge, 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon.
Join us on our Grand Voyager Rim to River Expedition with an optional VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Pass from Boulder City, just several miles from the Las Vegas area. A hotel shuttle pick-up is available from most Las Vegas Hotels to our Boulder City Terminal for check-in. You will then board one of our private sightseeing airplanes and fly 35 minutes to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the picturesque views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead while relaxing on your flight. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, a helicopter awaits you for a 4,000-foot descent to the Canyon floor.
Once at the bottom of the Canyon, you'll board a pontoon boat and relax on a float trip on the Colorado River. Take photos of the memorable scenery before your return to the helipad for your flight back to the rim of the Canyon. At the rim, an air-conditioned motorcoach stops at several viewpoints, including Eagle Point and Guano Point. Get your camera ready, as you will be amazed at the views of the eagle-like rock formation and the beautiful colored walls of the Grand Canyon. Guests also have the option to purchase admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge, before returning to Las Vegas.
If you get hungry during your visit to Grand Canyon West, guests can purchase a meal or snacks at several restaurant options at the West Rim.
Note: Cameras and cellphones are not allowed onto the Skywalk Bridge.
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views - perfect for sightseeing and photography. Cessna Caravans offer comfort, optimal viewing, and a quiet ride.
- Helicopter ride 4,000 feet below the West Rim.
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Shuttle transport at Grand Canyon West to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Add an optional upgrade to walk on the world-renowned glass bridge, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, with a VIP Skywalk admission.
- Airplane Tour
- Helicopter Ride
- Pontoon Boat Ride
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Optional Grand Voyager Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add VIP Skywalk
Add a VIP Skywalk pass to your tour to cut your wait time in line to allow more time to explore the West Rim.