Grand Voyager Rim to River Tour: Grand Canyon Helicopter and Boat Tour from Las Vegas
Take advantage of the ultimate 3-in-1 experience with the Grand Voyager Rim to River Tour when you visit Las Vegas. Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and more during your airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas. Once at the West Rim, descend thousands of feet to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in a helicopter then enjoy a peaceful pontoon boat cruise along the Colorado River. Round out your Grand Canyon adventure with trips to famous lookouts like Eagle Point and Guano Point. The Grand Voyager tour offers guests one of the most comprehensive Grand Canyon experiences possible.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Board a fixed-wing airplane for a breathtaking flight from the Las Vegas area to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- At the West Rim, hop on a state-of-the-art helicopter for a thrilling descent 4,000 feet below the West Rim. Your helicopter ride will land on a private plateau at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy a peaceful pontoon boat cruise along the Colorado River. Gaze up as the skyscraping canyon walls tower on every side.
- Return to the rim via helicopter flight, then board a shuttle for visits to spectacular views and photo opportunities like Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- After your airplane return flight, simply check in at the terminal transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Walk on the world-renowned glass bridge, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, during a Grand Voyager tour with Skywalk
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes roundtrip
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City
Items to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your Grand Canyon helicopter and boat tour from Las Vegas is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Are you unsure what to wear on a West Rim helicopter tour? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Transparent Pricing: The price of each Grand Canyon helicopter and boat tour from Las Vegas is clearly listed online next to the booking location. Even better? Our lowest prices are available online for you to easily compare and see which tour is right for you.
- No Hidden Fees: You'll never see a "convenience fee" or a "booking fee." Our transparent pricing covers taxes, fees, and surcharges. So the rate we quote you is the rate you pay. No guesswork necessary.
- No Commissioned Staff: Our reservation specialists aren't "just trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!