Grand Canyon Experience
Experience this airplane tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim, where you can explore multiple scenic viewpoints unrestrained at the canyon's edge.
The Grand Canyon Experience takes guests on a spectacular Grand Canyon Airplane tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim, located within the Hualapai Nation. Your adventure begins with a 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. This airborne journey includes fantastic aerial sights of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River. Upon arrival at the West Rim, enjoy shuttle service between the various points of interest nearby. Two of the most scenic destinations at the West Rim are Eagle Point and Guano Point, both accessible on this tour.
Both of these incredible viewpoints offer the chance to marvel at the brilliant, two-billion-year-old canyon walls. Eagle Point is also home to the world-renowned Skywalk bridge and a Native American cultural village. Here, guests can explore various exhibits as well as ancient dwellings of many area tribes. A meal can be purchased during your visit at the Grand Canyon West. Return via airplane to our Las Vegas terminal and receive complimentary transport back to your hotel.
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour lands at the West Rim of the canyon. The shuttle transportation offered here is fully-accessible. All viewpoints and destinations here feature accessible buildings, restaurants, and shops, including the Skywalk Bridge. Guests are encouraged to use caution when venturing from the paved areas near the rim.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!