Indian Country Adventure with Helicopter
This excursion includes an airplane flight to the rim of Grand Canyon West plus a self-guided ground-tour – but the journey does not end there. Upon landing, you will board a helicopter and land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, where you will have plenty of time to enjoy the sights before heading back up to the top. Don't forget to add the optional Skywalk to your adventure, the 10-foot wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge extending 70 feet out over the rim.
The Indian Adventure with Helicopter is the ultimate way to experience all the Grand Canyon West has to offer. This tour starts with an airplane flight to the West Rim with views of Lake Mead, Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Upon arrival, you will board a luxury helicopter with panoramic windows offering views of the canyon. You will descend 4,000 feet below the rim, to a private plateau next to the Colorado River. You will have time to explore and take pictures as you take in the majesty of the canyon's beautiful rock formations, before heading back up to the rim.
From there, guests will board a shuttle for the self-guided portion of the tour. Discover the Hualapai Nation as you visit popular viewpoints, which include Eagle Point and Guano Point. At Eagle Point, guests can access the one-of-a-kind 10-foot wide, horseshoe-shaped glass Skywalk platform, which rises 4,000 feet above the rim. Guano Point allows visitors to marvel at the brilliant colors adorning the two-billion-year-old walls of the canyon.
Guests can also purchase a meal at their convenience during their visit at the Grand Canyon. Return to your airplane for an equally scenic flight back to Las Vegas, where you will be transported back to your hotel.
*Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Stand on the Edge
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Adventure Tour
- Upgrade with Skywalk
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Exploration time
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour lands at the West Rim of the canyon. The shuttle transportation offered here is fully-accessible. All viewpoints and destinations here feature accessible buildings, restaurants, and shops, including the Skywalk Bridge. Guests are encouraged to use caution when venturing from the paved areas near the rim.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!