Indian Country Adventure with Skywalk
7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Skywalk | Stand on the Edge | Meal
This Grand Canyon Airplane tour takes passengers from Las Vegas to the West Rim, home of the Hualapai Native American Tribe. This 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon includes incredible aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River.
The West Rim offers a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service for easy travel between various points of interest. Both Eagle Point and Guano Point allow visitors to marvel at the brilliant colors adorning the two-billion-year-old walls of the canyon. Eagle Point is home to the Skywalk Bridge as well as a Native American cultural village housing exhibits and various ancient dwellings of many area tribes.
The tall bluff at Guano Point offers incredible 360-degree views of the canyon walls, perfect for capturing a variety of photos. Guests can also enjoy a meal at their convenience during their visit at the Grand Canyon. Return to your airplane for an equally scenic flight back to Las Vegas, where you will be transported back to your hotel.
*Note: Cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Self-guided rim tour
- Entry pass to the Skywalk Bridge
- Ample time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal.
See views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River.
Self Guided Tour
Arrive at Grand Canyon West and board a shuttle to multiple stops along the rim. The time spent in the Grand Canyon is approximately 4 hours.
Walk around the Skywalk Glass Bridge and enjoy amazing views of the canyon floor.
This location offers incredible 360-degree views of the canyon from various stops along a trail.
A meal is provided and can be enjoyed at your convenience during your Grand Canyon visit.
Return Flight and Hotel Return
Arrive at the terminal and check in at the transportation desk for return transfers to your hotel.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- The Skywalk Bridge is fully accessible, including ramps and a paved walkway. Wheelchairs are permitted atop the glass bridge.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.