Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
14 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Bus | Stand on the Edge | Meal
Reach the Grand Canyon National Park from Las Vegas on this daylong ground excursion through the desert. A state-of-the-art touring vehicle will whisk you from your Las Vegas hotel straight to the Grand Canyon National Park. Enjoy sights of exotic nature as you travel through the Mojave Desert and along the Colorado River to your destination.
After reaching the South Rim, enjoy a walk along its edge and marvel at the immensity of the canyon floor below. Passengers will also visit the National Geographic Visitor Center, which houses plentiful educational exhibits. Additional stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village offer even more awe-inspiring views. After a long day of exploring, your motorcoach will make the journey back to Las Vegas and return you to your hotel.
This tour includes a complimentary meal.
- Hotel-pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach with restrooms and plush seating
- Large viewing windows and television monitors
- Stop at O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for photo opportunity of Hoover Dam
- Rest stops between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon National Park
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Photo opportunities of the Hoover Dam
- Arrive at Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point and Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court
- Meal Included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
Lunch & Grand Canyon Experience
Approximately 3.5 hours
Approximately 5–5.5 hours each way
Guests are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to departure.
Guests check in and depart the depot.
Hoover Dam Bridge
Make a brief stop at the bridge for photo opportunities of the Hoover Dam.
Joshua Tree Forest & Rest Stop
Travel through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree forest. Rest stop in Kingman, Arizona to stretch your legs.
National Geographic Visitor Center
Grand Canyon National Park
Arrive at the Grand Canyon National Park. Stops at Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge offer the most pristine views of the park.
Las Vegas Return
Return to the National Geographic Visitor Center to board the bus for transfer back to Las Vegas. Rest stop along the way.
- Motorcoach is fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- This tour arrives at the Grand Canyon South Rim. Here the canyon rim is lined with a paved sidewalk for fully-accessible sights. All buildings within the nearby Grand Canyon Village are also accessible with the exception of the Kolb Studio. The National Geographic Visitor Center is also fully accessible.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>