South Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter
14 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Bus | Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Meal
A fully-inclusive, all-day tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon will get you away from the manmade wonders of Las Vegas to the majestic wonder of nature in a way you can never forget.
Following pick-up at your hotel, you will board a modern air-conditioned bus for the trip to Grand Canyon South Rim. Discover the changing scenery as your bus travels along through the Colorado River Valley and the Mojave Desert toward Arizona. A stop will be made atop the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge for sights and photo opportunities of Hoover Dam.
The South Rim is spectacular – you can hike for a distance along its edge, photograph the winding river below, marvel at the geology or study the history of the area while visiting Bright Angel Lodge. Before experiencing the Grand Canyon by ground climb into your helicopter for what will be the highlight of the day! Flying over Dragon Corridor, you will be awed by the views and energized by the experience. It is a fitting match for the power of the natural forces that shaped the scene below you. A premium box lunch will be provided after the flight as you continue on your Grand Canyon experience. Return to Las Vegas replacing what was just an imagination with vivid memories and lots of memorabilia!
- Fabulous views of the southwest desert, and the Grand Canyon
- 25 minute helicopter air tour
- Hoover Dam photo stop
- Premium box lunch
- Air-conditioned motorcoach, comfortable seats, and viewing windows
- Restrooms on motorcoaches
- Video entertainment
- Rest stops along the way
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers.
Approximately 5 hours each way
Grand Canyon Experience
Approximately 2 hours
Guests are picked up at their hotel.
Check in at the bus depot and board an air-conditioned motorcoach for an immediate departure for the Grand Canyon National Park. The bus ride duration is ~5 hours to the Grand Canyon National Park.
A short stop will be made during the drive to view and photograph Hoover Dam.
25-30 minute helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon South Rim.
Grand Canyon National Park
Observation point stops with 20-30 minutes at each stop for photos, exploration, and souvenir shopping
A box lunch is provided and can be enjoyed during the Grand Canyon experience
Las Vegas Return
Return and board the motorcoach for transfers back to Las Vegas
- Motorcoach fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- This tour arrives at the Grand Canyon South Rim. Here the canyon rim is lined with a paved sidewalk for fully-accessible sights. All buildings within the nearby Grand Canyon Village are also accessible with the exception of the Kolb Studio. The National Geographic Visitor Center is also fully accessible.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking the helicopter, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>