South Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter
A fully-inclusive, all-day tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon will get you away from the manmade wonders of Las Vegas to the majestic wonder of nature in a way you can never forget.
Following pick-up at your hotel, you will board a modern air-conditioned bus for the trip to Grand Canyon South Rim. Discover the changing scenery as your bus travels along through the Colorado River Valley and the Mojave Desert toward Arizona.
The South Rim is spectacular – you can hike for a distance along its edge, photograph the winding river below, marvel at the geology or study the history of the area while visiting Bright Angel Lodge. Before experiencing the Grand Canyon by ground climb into your helicopter for what will be the highlight of the day! Flying over Dragon Corridor, you will be awed by the views and energized by the experience. It is a fitting match for the power of the natural forces that shaped the scene below you. A premium box lunch will be provided after the flight as you continue on your Grand Canyon experience. Return to Las Vegas replacing what was just an imagination with vivid memories and lots of memorabilia!
- Stand on the Edge
- Avoid the crowd. Tour aboard a 12 passenger luxury touring vehicle
- Multilingual headset narration available in English, French, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- Rim viewpoints
- Personally guided by a professional driver
- Morning snack & lunch
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Flight Duration: Approximately 25-30 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours, not including hotel transfers
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Motorcoach fully wheelchair accessible with 3-day advance notice.
- Upon 3-day notice, motorcoach can be prepared to pick up passengers requiring extra accommodations at their hotel for transport to the bus depot.
- This tour arrives at the Grand Canyon South Rim. Here the canyon rim is lined with a paved sidewalk for fully-accessible sights. All buildings within the nearby Grand Canyon Village are also accessible with the exception of the Kolb Studio. The National Geographic Visitor Center is also fully accessible.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking the helicopter, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized regularly
- Social Distancing recommended
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!