West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter Boat Cruise and Skywalk
Enjoy a luxury Motorcoach from Las Vegas through the desert scenery, that includes photo stops of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam, then experience everything the West Rim has to offer! Descend to the Canyon Floor, Take a boat ride on the Colorado River and walk on the glass Skywalk.
This luxury motorcoach tour upstages all competition as you travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim with photos stops for Lake Mead and Hoover Dam along the way. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon board your luxury helicopter and land on a special plateau that sits 4,000 feet below the Canyon's edge. Take advantage of photo opportunities and explore as you make your way to the Canyon floor and board a boat and take in the stunning scenery from the Colorado River to explore the stunning scenery in the canyon. Depart the Canyon and return to the rim to walk on the glass skybridge and explore some of the famous look out points before returning to Las Vegas.
- Hoover Dam
- Land at the Bottom
- Stand on the Edge
- Adventure Tour
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motorcoach to Grand Canyon West
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Helicopter descent
- Boat Cruise
- Multiple Viewpoints
- Brief stop for photo opportunities of Hoover Dam
- Picnic and champagne
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers.
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!