West Rim Bus Tour with Helicopter Boat Cruise and Skywalk
Experience everything the West Rim has to offer on this exciting adventure! Enjoy a luxury bus ride from Las Vegas through the Southwest desert scenery, with stops along the way for photo opportunities at Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. You'll arrive at Grand Canyon West and take a thrilling helicopter ride to the canyon floor, relax on a boat ride along the Colorado River, and even walk on the glass Skywalk bridge back at the Canyon's rim.
Spy breathtaking sights en route to Grand Canyon West Rim aboard this luxury bus tour, with multiple photo moments along the way, including Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, board a state-of-the-art helicopter and land on a remote plateau that sits 4,000 feet below the Canyon's edge. Take advantage of photo opportunities and explore as you make your way to the Colorado River, where you'll unwind on a mile-long pontoon boat cruise. The journey continues once you return to the rim, where you will walk on the one-of-a-kind glass Skybridge bridge. Take time to appreciate the gorgeous landscapes at Eagle Point before your return trip to Las Vegas.
- Hoover Dam
- Land at the Bottom
- Stand on the Edge
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas hotel pick-up
- Transportation by motorcoach to Grand Canyon West
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Helicopter descent
- Boat Cruise
- Multiple Viewpoints
- Brief stop for photo opportunities of Hoover Dam
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12 hours, not including hotel transfers.
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!