Lake View Heli Tour
3 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
If you've dreamt of experiencing the thrill of a helicopter ride, then the Lake View Helicopter Tour is the perfect opportunity to do so! This flight covers approximately five miles in the air and flies over Lake Mead, providing amazing views of both the sparkling waters and the breathtaking coastline. This tour is perfect for those who would like to take part in an exciting helicopter tour while keeping a travel budget in mind. As with all Papillon tours, this unforgettable flight includes in-flight headset narration to provide guests with notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area.
- Fantastic aerial views of Lake Mead
- Fly 2,000 feet over the area, covering about 5 miles.
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 minutes
Check in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour covering 5 miles of the area with beautiful aerial views of Lake Mead.
Return to the heliport with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Hoover Dam helicopter terminal 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PDH-1