Lake View Heli Tour
If you've dreamt of experiencing the thrill of a helicopter ride, then the Lake View Helicopter Tour is the perfect opportunity to do so! This flight covers approximately five miles in the air and flies over Lake Mead, providing amazing views of both the sparkling waters and the breathtaking coastline. This tour is perfect for those who would like to take part in an exciting helicopter tour while keeping a travel budget in mind. As with all Papillon tours, this unforgettable flight includes in-flight headset narration to provide guests with notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area.
- Fantastic aerial views of Lake Mead
- Fly 2,000 feet over the area, covering about 5 miles.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 3 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Hoover Dam helicopter terminal 45 minutes before their flight time.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!