Strip Highlights Night Flight
The most memorable Las Vegas helicopter tours are offered daily from Papillon’s luxury VIP helicopter terminal! Experience the Las Vegas Strip from above aboard a luxurious sightseeing helicopter. You’ll fly over the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas and have an opportunity to see all the neon lights that make Sin City famous! This is the most impressive and memorable way to view Las Vegas!
- Departing From: Las Vegas Strip
- Destination: Las Vegas
- Duration: Approximately 10-15 minute flight
- Product Code: pls-2
With Papillon, experience a magnificent seat in the sky to view the splendor of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas!
Board an Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter, and fly over legendary Sin City landmarks such as the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris casino, the clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian Hotel, the Luxor Hotel pyramid and space beam, New York-New York Hotel & Casino skyline, The STRAT, the colorful and historic Downtown Las Vegas and more.
Your sightseeing helicopter flies over these and many other landmarks before returning to the Papillon VIP terminal.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
See the fantastic Fourth of July fireworks show or ring in the New Year aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter with a perfect view of the Las Vegas fireworks displays.
Optional Strip Highlights Night Flight Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your very own private helicopter and share the experience of the Las Vegas Strip with up to six of your closest friends or family members.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $25 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $25
Strip Highlights Night Flight FAQ
- Does this tour provide ground transportation?
No. Guests that choose the Strip Highlights Night Flight are responsible for providing their transportation to Papillon’s VIP Las Vegas helicopter terminal. The terminal is located at 5060 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV.
- How long is the Strip Night Flight flight?
Papillon’s Strip Night Flight is an approximately 15-minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- Why should you choose Papillon for your Las Vegas Helicopter tour?
Papillon was founded in 1965 and is the world's most experienced and largest sightseeing company, flying nearly a quarter million passengers each year on daily tours around Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, and beyond. Our mission is to provide the safest and most unforgettable aerial sightseeing experiences and adventures to the most beautiful destinations in the American Southwest. Join us today and make memories that will last a lifetime. At Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, that is what we specialize in.