Strip Highlights Night Flight
The most memorable Las Vegas helicopter tours are offered daily from Papillon’s luxury VIP helicopter terminal! Experience the Las Vegas Strip from above aboard a luxurious sightseeing helicopter. You’ll fly over the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas and have an opportunity to see all the neon lights that make Sin City famous! This is the most impressive and memorable way to view Las Vegas!
With Papillon, experience a magnificent seat in the sky to view the splendor of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas!
Board an Airbus ECO-Star EC-130, the safest and most comfortable tourism helicopter, and fly over legendary Sin City landmarks such as the Luxor pyramid and light beam, Allegiant Stadium, the New York-New York skyline, T_Mobile Arena, the Bellagio fountains, the Eiffel Tower of Paris, the illuminated MSG Sphere, historic Downtown Las Vegas, and all of the stunning neon signs!
Your sightseeing helicopter flies over these and many other landmarks before returning to the Papillon VIP terminal.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Optional Strip Highlights Night Flight Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your very own private helicopter and share the experience of the Las Vegas Strip with up to six of your closest friends or family members.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $30 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $30