Strip Highlights Night Flight with Limo-Style Transfers
There's only one way to view the Las Vegas Strip at its most impressive - from the sky! Enjoy luxurious limousine-style transport before setting off on a Las Vegas helicopter tour over the Strip casinos and lights.
Experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from a front row seat in the sky! Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and fly over legendary landmarks including the space beam of the Luxor pyramid, the New York-New York skyline, the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris, and the clock tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian. Reach the end of the Strip and continue past the Stratosphere to the historic Downtown Las Vegas, where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive. Your aircraft's return to the terminal offers the same view of the Strip in reverse. This tour includes complimentary limousine-style transportation between your hotel and the terminal for a true VIP experience.
- Limousine-style transfer
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district
- Roundtrip limousine-style hotel transfers included
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour is air-only. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Health and Safety Protocols
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!