Las Vegas Helicopter Tour - Strip Night Flight with Transfers
The king of Las Vegas helicopter tours! Experience the magnificence of the Las Vegas Strip from the sky aboard a luxurious sightseeing helicopter. This is the most impressive way to see the Strip casinos and neon lights. Included is roundtrip transport to Papillon’s VIP helicopter terminal for your memorable flight.
- Narrated 10-15 minute flight covering both sides of the Las Vegas Strip and the legendary Downtown district.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfer
- Tour Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-15 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water. However, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
Optional Las Vegas Helicopter Tour - Strip Night Flight with Transfers Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add Dining Experience
Combine your flight with a dining experience at either Mott 32 or Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, both located inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. After the meal, enjoy a spectacular evening helicopter adventure.
Add Neon Museum
Enhance your evening helicopter tour with The Neon Museum experience! You'll learn about Las Vegas history during a guided tour through the museum's Neon Boneyard, which showcases more than 250 vintage Vegas signs, visit the museum's North Gallery, and see the museum's spectacular show Brilliant! Jackpot - the ultimate Las Vegas after-dark tour!
Make Aircraft Private
Take your helicopter sightseeing to an entirely different level! Book your very own private helicopter and share the experience of the Las Vegas Strip with up to six of your closest friends or family members.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $30 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $30