Grand Canyon Explorer and Eldorado Adventure
This desert adventure begins with a helicopter ride over the spectacular Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Fly by Guano Point and Eagle Point - the home of the Skywalk Bridge. Enjoy views that only an air tour can provide. Your helicopter will land at Eldorado Canyon, where you will be treated to a champagne lunch and explore the area. Next is a guided adventure into the Techatticup Gold Mine. Walk the paths and tunnels that miners navigated hundreds of years ago. Before flying home, explore your choice of a guided 2-hour ATV or Baja Jeep tour.
Eldorado Outdoor Excursion:
ATV - Experience the exhilaration of riding an ATV through the desert landscape of Eldorado Canyon and enjoy getting up-close-and-personal with its rugged natural beauty. Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted). ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. One person is permitted per ATV.
Baja Jeep - Board your customized Baja Jeep driven by a trained guide and strap yourself in for an off-roading excursion through Eldorado Canyon’s scenic overlooks historic mine shafts. This option is best for visitors seeking adventure with minimal physical demands. Riders in the Baja Jeep must be 6 years old or older.
All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present and must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
- Baja Jeep
- Adventure Tour
- Air tour over Grand Canyon West with views of the Skywalk
- Guided tour of the historic Techatticup Gold Mine & Mill Site
- Guided desert outdoor excursion via your choice of ATV or Baja Jeep
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!