Grand Canyon Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat Tour
Discover some of the most exciting sightseeing opportunities the Grand Canyon West Rim offers. This tour includes a helicopter landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, where you'll enjoy a pontoon boat float trip along the Colorado River. Upon your return to the rim, guests have VIP access to the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge that allows you to walk above the Grand Canyon and see nearly a mile below.
This incredible sightseeing experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West! Depart from Papillon’s Boulder City terminal on a scenic helicopter tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before your descent to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. You’ll board a pontoon boat that takes guests down the Colorado River on a smooth water float trip between the ancient stone walls. After returning from the river, guests will re-board their comfortable sightseeing helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. There, a shuttle service will provide transportation to Eagle point, the home of the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Guests will enjoy a VIP front-on-the-line pass for admission and walk out on a horseshoe-shaped glass bridge 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon. A souvenir photograph is included.
After the Skywalk excursion, the guest will return via helicopter to the Boulder City Terminal near Las Vegas. Papillon offers a return transfer to most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels.
Note: Cameras and cellphones are not allowed onto the Skywalk Bridge.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim
- Pontoon Boat ride along the Colorado River
- VIP Front-of-the-line pass to the Skywalk bridge, plus Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Pontoon boat cruise
- VIP Skywalk Admission with a souvenir photo
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from select Las Vegas hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 1/2 - 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area ranges from 80 to 130 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions)
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $60 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $60