Private Golden Eagle with Strip
This privatized Grand Canyon helicopter tour includes luxury transport to and from your Las Vegas Strip hotel.
starting rate with 4 person group
Who hasn't dreamed of soaring above the land or seeing a city from an entirely new perspective?
Now you can do that on your own private helicopter flyover of the glittering Las Vegas Strip, combined with a bird's-eye tour of some of the most spectacular vistas in the American Southwest. Aboard your exclusive private helicopter, which seats up to 6 passengers, marvel at the immense man-made structure that is Hoover Dam, the wonder of Lake Mead and the surrounding desert, and the majesty and mystery of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
It's all yours to enjoy from the comfort of the EcoStar EC-130 helicopter with its stadium seating and unobstructed 180-degree views. Individual headsets allow communication with the pilot, and multilingual narration is offered. Roundtrip transfers are provided from most Las Vegas resorts.
If you have limited time to tour the area, an “overview” is the best way to see it! Oh, and don't forget your camera.
- View of Grand Canyon West
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip on the return
- Complimentary roundtrip pick up and drop off
- Private dedicated EcoStar helicopter
- Departure from the heart of Las Vegas
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Guano & Eagle Points
- Multilingual narration
- Flight Duration: 90 minutes
- Tour Duration: 3-3.5 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water. However, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!