Private Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip
3 - 3.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo
Who hasn't dreamed of soaring above the land or seeing a city from an entirely new perspective?
Now you can do just that on your own private helicopter flyover of the glittering Las Vegas Strip, combined with a bird's-eye tour of some of the most spectacular vistas in the American Southwest. Aboard your exclusive private helicopter, which seats up to 6 passengers, marvel at the immense man-made structure that is Hoover Dam, the wonder of Lake Mead and the surrounding desert, and the majesty and mystery of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim.
It's all yours to enjoy from the comfort and safety of the EcoStar EC-130 helicopter with its stadium seating and unobstructed 180-degree views. Individual headsets allow communication with the pilot, and multilingual narration is offered. Roundtrip limousine transfers are provided from most Las Vegas resorts.
If you have only limited time to tour the area, an "overview" is the best way to see it! Oh, and don't forget your camera.
- Complimentary roundtrip pick up and drop off by limousine
- Private dedicated EcoStar helicopter
- Departure from the heart of Las Vegas
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon West
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Guano & Eagle Points
- Aerial views of the Vegas Strip
- Multi-lingual narration
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 - 3.5 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 90 minutes
Passengers are picked up by limousine from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check-in at our terminal facility in the heart of Las Vegas
Passengers board their exclusive EcoStar helicopter and take off on an experience of a lifetime. Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and other amazing sights the southwest has to offer before arriving the Grand Canyon West. Passengers will be awe-stricken by the grandeur and depth of the canyon. There are several points of interests, including Guano Point and Eagle Point.
Return and Vegas Strip
After the Grand Canyon experience, passengers will head back to the terminal and will see the famous Las Vegas Strip before landing.
Passengers will relax in comfort as they are returned to their hotel by limousine.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Book Your Tour
Product Code: PA:PLW-1:PRVT