Private Golden Eagle with Strip Helicopter Tour
The Private Golden Eagle helicopter tour over Grand Canyon West Rim with the Las Vegas Strip is perfect for your group or family. Each aircraft will hold up to six passengers per aircraft. Departing from our Las Vegas VIP terminal, this helicopter tour includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Lake Mead, and the spectacular Grand Canyon West.
The Private Golden Eagle with Las Vegas Strip tour departs from our VIP Las Vegas terminal. If you have limited time while you visit Las Vegas and want to experience the Grand Canyon, this Grand Canyon Helicopter tour is for you. You will travel over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam en route to Grand Canyon's spectacular West Rim. Marvel at the wonder of the brilliant palette of colors and rugged formations as you pass through millions of years of geological time. Upon returning from the Canyon, you'll fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip!
- Scenic private helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
- Amazing aerial views of Grand Canyon West and a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
- State-of-the-art helicopter with luxurious comfort and wide-angle windows.
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Private Hotel-to-hotel transportation
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3 - 3½ hours hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 90 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older booked on tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water. However, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended from the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Optional Private Golden Eagle with Vegas Strip Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Enhance your Grand Canyon flight with a Canyon floor landing. This popular tour includes time to explore, a champagne toast, and light refreshments.