Grand Celebration - EcoStar Family Flight
Papillon offers you and your party an authentic VIP Grand Canyon helicopter tour experience. Aboard your Private Papillon Grand Celebration Tour, make a breathtaking 3,200-foot descent, and land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon on a remote plateau overlooking the Colorado River. From this scenic landing spot, enjoy champagne and a light picnic.
- Departing From: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Duration: Approximately 3½-4 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Product Code: pbw-4-prvt
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area is the crown jewel of our adventure experiences. Each private helicopter can accommodate up to six guests. It truly is a sightseeing experience unlike any other. You can also add the option to lift off just in time for sunset views on your return flight.
Here is a chance to fly directly from the Las Vegas area to the bottom of the Grand Canyon with your family and friends!
Aboard Papillon’s Private Grand Celebration Tour, you’ll fly over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, Mojave Desert, and more before reaching Grand Canyon West. Next, you’ll descend into the inner recesses of this ancient gorge and land adjacent to the Colorado River. You’ll enjoy a light picnic and champagne toast and have 30 minutes on the bottom of the Grand Canyon to explore before returning to the Boulder City Terminal near Las Vegas.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West.
- Aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim.
- Champagne and refreshments on the canyon floor with exploration time.
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 - 4 1/2 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Optional Private Grand Celebration Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add Las Vegas Strip
Add a Las Vegas Strip flyover to your Grand Celebration Tour for the ultimate Las Vegas helicopter tour adventure!
Private Grand Celebration FAQs
- What are the duration of the Private Papillon Grand Celebration Tour flight time and the entire trip length?
The round-trip flight duration for Private Papillon Grand Celebration Tour is approximately 70 minutes. Guests also spend about 30 minutes at the Grand Canyon. The total tour duration is around 4 - 4.5 hours, hotel-to-hotel.
- Why should you choose Papillon for your Grand Canyon Helicopter tour?
Papillon was founded in 1965 and is the world's most experienced and largest sightseeing company, flying nearly a quarter million passengers each year on daily tours to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Page, Arizona, and more. Our mission is to provide the safest and most unforgettable aerial sightseeing experiences and adventures to the most beautiful destinations in the American Southwest. At Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, we specialize in one-of-a-kind tours that leave guests with memories for a lifetime.
- What languages are the Private Papillon Grand Celebration Tour narrations offered in?
The Private Papillon Grand Celebration Tour Flight narration is offered in English, Chinese - Mandarin & Cantonese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.