Private Highlights Over Grand Canyon Air Tour
Reach the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas in about 30 minutes aboard your private airplane! Each Papillon private sightseeing airplane can fit up to nine guests (Cessna Caravan) or up to 16 (Twin Otter). This adventure is the perfect way to get the family out of the city, over the Grand Canyon, and back without spending your entire day or budget. You'll take in extensive aerial views of Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Lake Mead, the Mojave Desert, and more along the way. This tour is the best way to experience the American Southwest!
Depart Las Vegas on a private sightseeing airplane and discover the unique beauty and contours of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Take in incredible views aboard your modified sightseeing aircraft. Papillon uses the De Havilland Twin Otter Vistaliner (up to 16 guests per aircraft) and the Cessna Caravan (up to 9 guests per aircraft), both offering comfort, optimal viewing, and a quiet ride. These aircraft, equipped with high wings, large windows, and multilingual tour narration, allow you to capture amazing photos and videos. Once you reach the remote beauty of Grand Canyon West Rim, you’ll soar above formations such as Guano Point and Eagle Point and even catch a glimpse of the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk from the air.
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views - perfect for sightseeing and photography. Cessna Caravans offer comfort, optimal viewing, and a quiet ride.
- Private Airplane Tour (Caravan seats 9 guests per aircraft and the Twin Otter seats 16 guests per aircraft).
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip.
- Multilingual narration.
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).