Private Horseshoe Bend Air Tour
Enjoy a helicopter tour over the world-famous Horseshoe Bend, reserved entirely for your party! This twist in the Colorado River is one of the most exciting landmarks in Page, AZ.
This short helicopter tour is the perfect addition to your trip to Page, AZ. Best of all, the helicopter is reserved entirely for your party! You'll depart from the Page Municipal Airport and soar over the magnificent Southwest Desert en route to Horseshoe Bend. This near-circular curve in the Colorado River has carved a rounded canyon nearly 1000 feet deep, and you'll see it all from the sky from your helicopter seat. Enjoy aerial views of the deep blue waters of the Colorado River and the towering canyon walls surrounding it before returning to the air terminal to continue your vacation.
Your helicopter is designed for sightseeing and photography with oversized windows and forward-facing seats for the perfect view. With the aircraft reserved just for your group, this tour is perfect for a romantic moment or a memorable family excursion.
- Aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend
- Oversize windows and stadium seating for viewing
- Private Helicopter Tour - each aircraft holds up to six passengers
- Flight Duration: Approximately 10-12 minutes
- All passengers must check in at the Page Municipal Airport 30 minutes before the flight time.
Optional Private Horseshoe Bend Air Tour Upgrades
* Upgrade options are available for selection during checkout
Add Tower Butte Landing
Papillon is the only helicopter operator permitted by the Navajo Nation to land on the over 5,000-foot tall Tower Butte. From the top of Tower Butte, you’ll experience an incredible 360-degree panoramic view of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante, and many other sights of the American Southwest.