Private North Canyon with EcoStar
30 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
The Private North Canyon with EcoStar tour features our state of the art, environmentally friendly, EcoStar EC130 aircraft. These helicopters have been designed from the ground up with air tourism in mind and feature a nearly 180 degree field of view, all forward facing stadium raised seating, and a low-noise stable flight. The tour itself ventures through the Dragon Corridor of the Grand Canyon's South Rim. It's at this point that the canyon is at it widest, deepest, and most geographically dynamic. If you have ever wondered how an eagle would see Grand Canyon, this is it!
- Entire aircraft reserved for your party
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC-130 Aircraft
- Multilingual narration
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 25-30 minutes
Arrive at the air terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in
Board a private state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Enjoy a narrated flight while soaring across the widest and deepest part of the canyon. Views of the Colorado River nearly one mile below will reveal the depth of the North and South Rims, including Dragon Corridor.
Arrive back at the air terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- If assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use helicopter seat.
- Only collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be stowed onboard due to space limitations.
- Guests will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prevent their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Guests must reach the Grand Canyon National Park airport 45 minutes before their flight time.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|