Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters is the largest and most experienced Grand Canyon helicopter tours company in the world. We’ve been flying guests on daily tours since 1965, and with three exclusive landing sites on the floor of the canyon, the immersive experience we offer is unrivaled by any other tour company.
About Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours are certified to fly the entire Grand Canyon with exclusive landing sites on Hualapai and Navajo Nation lands. Our fleet of Papillon helicopters are specifically designed for sightseeing and comfort, with oversized windows and onboard upgrades that have been developed by our own team. We service Grand Canyon helicopter tours from the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Tours afford maximum flight time, enabling guests to fully discover the great wilderness and scenic attractions the southwest has to offer.
from Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
The North Canyon tour takes guests over the Kaibab National Forest and into the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon.View This Tour
Enhance your Grand Canyon experience with all forward facing, stadium seating, views aboard our state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter.View This Tour
Explore the North & East Rim - the deepest section of the canyon, boasting 1.7 million year old stone - all from the EcoStar, a helicopter offering 180-degree viewing and stadium-style seat design.View This Tour
The Strip Highlights is a quick, easy way for guests unsure about touring by helicopter to “test the waters” while seeing the world renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air.View This Tour
The Golden Eagle Air Tour is perfect for Las Vegas guests who are pressed for time and desire to see as much of the Grand Canyon as possible. This tour includes aerial views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead as well as the spectacular Grand Canyon.View This Tour
This helicopter tour provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, this tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River.View This Tour
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours FAQs
- Is the Grand Canyon open?
- What features are offered on Papillon tours?
- Complimentary Hotel Transfers (from Las Vegas only)
- Pre-recorded narration available in multiple languages, plus choreographed music
- Most tours operational every day except Christmas
- Which days do Grand Canyon helicopter tours operate?
- Most of our tours operate 364 days a year. Our tour offerings are limited to bus and airplane tours on Christmas day.
- How much does a tour to the Grand Canyon cost?
- What Grand Canyon helicopter tour departure times do you offer?
- Most Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours and flights have many departures ranging from early morning to late afternoon and evening.
- Which Grand Canyon helicopter tour is the best?
- Well, that all depends on what you’re looking for! We offer a wide range of tour types for all Grand Canyon experiences. Looking for an all-inclusive Grand Canyon tour that covers Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and a landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon? We’ve got that. Interested in leveling up to a full adventure tour with a helicopter ride, ATV and jeep excursion? Yeah, we’ve got that, too. Check out all of our tours departing from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
- Can you take a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
- Yes! If you are touring with us from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon West we offer a number of helicopter tours that will deliver you 4000 ft. to the floor of the Grand Canyon. View our tours available.
- What languages are available for Grand Canyon tours?
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Most helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English. Most airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, French, Dutch, Thai, Indonesian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English.
Still didn't answer your question? See more FAQs.
The Grand Canyon is split into four major regions each offering unique sightseeing and outdoor adventures. Despite its size you can, with planning, experience the best that Grand Canyon has to offer in just one day!
There are a variety of ways to enjoy Grand Canyon like a helicopter tour, ground adventure, rafting experience, and many more. Explore our "Top 10" to take your Grand Canyon vacation to a new level!