Private Grand Discovery Air Tour
See the Grand Canyon from your private sightseeing airplane tour with Papillon’s Grand Discovery Air Tour! This Grand Canyon tour features fantastic aerial views of famous landmarks of Grand Canyon National Park’s South Rim, like the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, the Kaibab Plateau, the Colorado River, and the Kaibab Forest.
See America's most famous national park from the sky on a private sightseeing airplane tour over the Grand Canyon South Rim!
This tour showcases the most of the Grand Canyon at the best price - perfect for families or large groups. You'll fly over the 1,900 square mile expanse of the Grand Canyon National Park for perfect aerial photo opportunities of landforms including Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, the Kaibab Plateau, the Kaibab National Forest, and the Colorado River winding beneath you.
Your aircraft is equipped with comfortable seating, climate control, and headset narration for each passenger available in multiple languages. This tour lasts approximately 40-45 minutes, showing you all of the best Grand Canyon sights from the sky with plenty of time left to explore on foot!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon South Rim
- High Wing Vistaliner & Cessna Caravans - perfect for sightseeing and photography
- Private Airplane Tour (Caravan seats 9 guests per aircraft and the Twin Otter seats 19 guests per aircraft)
- Multilingual narration
- Flight Duration: Approximately 40-45 minutes
- All passengers must check in at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport 30 minutes before the flight time.