North Canyon with Jeep Excursion
3 hours Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
Helicopter | Stand on the Edge | Adventure Tour
The North Canyon with Jeep Excursion begins aboard a helicopter that takes you over the North Canyon of the Grand Canyon to the South Rim and along the Dragon Corridor. The helicopter tour provides multi-lingual narration and aerial views of some of the most majestic sights the Grand Canyon has to offer. There are plenty of photographic opportunities while in flight.
After the flight and just a short distance away, you'll meet your jeep guide at the IMAX Theater. The jeep tour begins from here and takes you to the Grand Canyon National Park where several stops at lookout points. Each stop has it's vantage point and provides the best photo opportunities. Throughout the tour you'll take in the beauty that the Grand Canyon offers. Total tour time is approximately 3 hours, but memories, photographs, and videos will last a lifetime!
Please note: For safety reasons, children under 18 months are not permitted on this tour.
- Helicopter Tour over Grand Canyon South Rim
- Multi-lingual narration
- Jeep tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- IMAX Theater
- Tour Duration: approximately 3 hours
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3 hours
25 - 30 minutes
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters Terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour over the North Canyon, South Rim along the Dragon Corridor.
Jeep Tour Guide
You will arrive at the IMAX Theater in Tusayan Village just a few minutes from our terminal.
Meet your guide at the IMAX Theater in Tusayan Village just a few minutes from our terminal. Theater tickets are provided to enjoy and watch at your leisure. Your jeep tour continues into the National Park with several stops including Moran Point or Grandview Point and other points of interest. Both locations provide amazing photo opportunities of the majestic views of the Grand Canyon.
Your jeep tour returns to the IMAX Theater.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PGG-1J