Grand Canyon Coach and River Trip
Make your visit to the Grand Canyon an even more memorable experience with this Grand Canyon Coach and River Trip. This daylong adventure starts with scenic ground transport along the East rim of the Grand Canyon to Page, AZ. From there, you'll embark on an 18-mile smooth water float through Glen Canyon that reaches Horseshoe Bend.
The day begins on an early ground transport to Page, AZ. Travel by bus and enjoy the sights along the Eastern rim of the Grand Canyon and through the Navajo Nation lands.
Your group will board a motorized raft designed to hold 32 passengers comfortably. You'll set off from the historic Lee's Ferry on a peaceful drift down the Colorado River, surrounded by the stone walls of Glen Canyon on either side. It's the perfect landscape for stunning picturesque moments. During your journey, the raft will stop at Petroglyph Beach so passengers can view authentic ancient rock carvings. Your experienced guide will share the history of the ancient Puebloan people. Your journey continues through Horseshoe Bend - the iconic twist in the Colorado River where it makes a wide sweep around a curved sandstone escarpment, and then travel through where the Grand Canyon begins at Marble Canyon. Your rafting adventure will return to Lee's Ferry, the historic river crossing at the base of the beautiful Vermilion Cliffs.
Board the awaiting ground transport for the return trip to the South Rim. The journey includes a stop at the Cameron Trading Post along the way.
This tour includes a boxed lunch, so you and your party can sit back and enjoy the adventure.
All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience.
Operation dates are April 1 through September 30.
- Eastern views of Grand Canyon National Park, the Navajo Indian Reservation, Painted Desert, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Unique photo opportunities
- Short hike to view ancient petroglyphs
- Rafting tour
- Round trip ground transport
- 18-mile rafting tour through Glen Canyon
- Box lunch
- Tour Duration: Approximately 12.5 - 13 hours
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up is not provided. Guests must provide their own transportation to our Grand Canyon Terminal. Drop-off locations are limited to Grand Hotel, Holiday Inn, Red Feather Lodge, Canyon Plaza Hotel, Best Western Squire Inn, and Maswik Lodge.
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to departure at Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
- All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this experience.