Grand Canyon West Freedom Tour
Grand Canyon West Freedom Tour Details
If you have even just a day in your Las Vegas vacation, then you can visit the Grand Canyon! The West Rim is just a two-hour drive from the Las Vegas Strip, or you can cut an hour each way out of the journey and fly! Spend more time exploring the rugged scenery, the Skywalk Bridge, and the various canyon lookout points after landing right at the West Rim's entry. There are several entry packages for you to choose from upon reaching the canyon, and you'll enjoy 4 hours of exploration time before your return flight.
- Complimentary roundtrip hotel shuttle transfers
- Roundtrip airplane flight to Grand Canyon West
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
- 4-hour leisure time in the Grand Canyon (park entrance fee not included)
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent in Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- A lift or boarding ramp will be available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!