Indian Country Adventure
7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Airplane | Stand on the Edge | Meal
The Indian Country Adventure takes guests on a spectacular Grand Canyon Airplane tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim, located within the Hualapai Nation. Your adventure begins with a 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. This airborne journey includes fantastic aerial sights of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River. Upon arrival at the West Rim, enjoy complimentary shuttle service between the various points of interest nearby. Two of the most scenic destinations at the West Rim are Eagle Point and Guano Point, both accessible on this tour.
Both of these incredible viewpoints offer the chance to marvel at the brilliant, two-billion-year-old canyon walls. Eagle Point is also home to the world-renowned Skywalk bridge and a Native American cultural village. Here, guests can explore various exhibits as well as ancient dwellings of many area tribes. A meal is provided and can be enjoyed during your visit at the Grand Canyon West. Return via airplane to our Las Vegas terminal and receive complimentary transport back to your hotel.
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Self-guided rim tour
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Meal included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal.
An approximate 35-minute flight to Grand Canyon West
Approximately 4 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
A meal is provided to be enjoyed at your convenience during your Grand Canyon visit.
Return Flight & Hotel Transfers
An approximate 35-minute flight back to the terminal. Upon return, you will board a motorcoach for transport to your hotel.
- Lift or boarding ramp available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This tour lands at the West Rim of the canyon. The complimentary shuttle transportation offered here is fully-accessible. All viewpoints and destinations here feature accessible buildings, restaurants, and shops, including the Skywalk Bridge. Guests are encouraged to use caution when venturing from the paved areas near the rim.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>