Grand Celebration and Eldorado Canyon
Embark on an adventure that encompasses both natural beauty and historical significance. Start with a helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim, with sights of the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, and Lake Mead along the way. Upon arriving at Grand Canyon West, your helicopter will descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor and land near the Colorado River. Enjoy the scenary with many photo opportunities as well as a champagne toast and light picnic. After the Grand Canyon experience, you'll travel to Eldorado Canyon for a fully-guided tour of the Techatticup Mine.
While you venture through the mine, you'll learn about the miners who traveled to this area during Nevada's biggest mining boom. After learning about the site's historical significance, you'll tour the desert landscape on a Baja Jeep or ATV. Return to Las Vegas after an adventure-filled day in the beautiful and historic Grand Canyon and Eldorado Canyon.
Eldorado Outdoor Excursion:
ATV – Experience the exhilaration of riding an ATV through the desert landscape of Eldorado Canyon and get up-close-and-personal with its rugged natural beauty. Boots or sturdy shoes are required (no open-toed shoes, sandals, high heels or flip-flops are permitted). ATV riders must be a minimum of 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license. One person is permitted per ATV.
Baja Jeep – Board your customized Baja Jeep driven by a trained guide and buckle in for an off-road excursion through Eldorado Canyon’s scenic overlooks and historic mine shafts. This option is best for visitors seeking adventure with minimal physical demands. Riders in the Baja Jeep must be 6 years old or older.
All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian present and must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form.
- Land at the Bottom
- Baja Jeep
- Adventure Tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Narrated helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grapevine Mesa
- Descend 4,000 feet to the floor of the canyon
- Champagne and light picnic
- Your choice of a Baja Jeep or ATV excursion
- All safety gear included
- Flight Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours from hotel to hotel
What to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
- Face mask required for guest and employees
- Temperature checks for guests and employees before entering shuttles and terminals
- Hand Sanitizer readily available in public areas
- High contact surfaces regularly sanitized
- Aircraft and transportation vehicles sanitized between uses
- Social Distancing enforced
You are important to us and our friendly agents are here to help. Reach out and let us know what you are looking for and we can customize an experience just for you!