Grand Celebration Tour
4 - 4.5 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Land at the Bottom | Meal
The crown jewel of our selection of helicopter tours, the Grand Celebration is easily the most high-demand and requested experiences. This magnificent helicopter ride provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, passengers will experience an exhilarating landing at the bottom of the canyon on our private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River. Upon landing, our guests will enjoy a champagne picnic with refreshments and will have ample time to explore the area. Truly a sightseeing experience unlike any other!
- Breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- EC130 helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the canyon
Approximately 30 minutes
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
Once in the air, you will fly over the world-famous Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on your way to Grand Canyon West, Guano Point, and Eagle Point.
Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Exploration and Meal
Enjoy a champagne picnic and time to explore the surrounding area.
Return Flight and Hotel
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Select your preferred Country and Currency
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>