Papillon Grand Celebration Tour
This Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas is the crown jewel of our tour selection. Truly a sightseeing experience unlike any other!
Why Choose a Grand Canyon Helicopter Landing Tour?
Grand Celebration Tour Highlights
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Once in the air, your helicopter will soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Breathtaking aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Music and multilingual tour narration throughout the flight
- Touch down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Enjoy champagne, a light picnic, and time to explore the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Board a return flight to the terminal. Upon arrival, simply check in at the transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Add luxurious limousine pick-up and a helicopter tour over the Las Vegas Strip
- Board your return flight at sunset on the Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour
- Make your Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour private
- Include a Black Canyon river rafting adventure tour
- Request the front seat on your helicopter
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our state-of-the-art helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unparalleled photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
- Charge to Request: Free
- Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Items to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Are you unsure what to wear on a West Rim helicopter tour? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
About Your Helicopter
We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC-130 ECOStar helicopters and Eurocopter AS350 Family helicopters feature forward-facing theater-style seating for an unobstructed 180-degree view.
Professionally trained and certified pilots will guide you across the breathtaking Southwestern landscapes, pointing out highlights as you fly. Each passenger will be provided noise-cancelling headsets to facilitate easy communication with the pilot and multilingual narration throughout the flight.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
- Transparent Pricing: The price of the Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour is clearly listed online next to the booking location. Even better, our lowest prices are available online for you to easily compare and see which tour is right for you.
- No Hidden Fees: You'll never see a "convenience fee" or a "booking fee." Our transparent pricing covers taxes, fees, and surcharges, so the rate we quote you is the rate you pay. No guesswork necessary.
- No Commissioned Staff: Our reservation specialists aren't just "trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|