Limited Time Promotion
This Helicopter tour features the lights and sights of the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the comfort of your seat in the sky.
Limited time promotion
There's only one way to view the Las Vegas Strip at its most impressive - from the sky! Enjoy luxurious limousine-style transport before setting off on a Las Vegas helicopter tour over the Strip casinos and lights.
There is only one way to experience everything to see across the Las Vegas Strip - a Las Vegas helicopter tour! Combine that with a dining experience at Mott 32, a Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star Award & Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence winner, inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
Savor a three-course lunchtime tasting menu at Matteo's in the Beautiful Venetian Resort and Casino, then enjoy an afternoon of leisure. That evening, a limousine-style vehicle will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel and transport you to our VIP Las Vegas terminal, where you will take to the skies in a luxury helicopter for breathtaking views of Las Vegas.
The Best Things to Do on the Vegas Strip
The Las Vegas Strip is a world-renowned destination synonymous with high-stakes gambling, neon signs, shotgun weddings, glitz and glamour, and 100 years of Wild West shenanigans. Sin City is single-handedly responsible for hosting and entertaining millions of guests from around the world. The heart of this desert metropolis? The Las Vegas Strip. Here are some of our favorite experiences you can find on Las Vegas Boulevard:
- Check out happy hour on the High Roller - a 550 ft Ferris wheel at the LINQ Hotel + Experience. It’s the tallest Ferris wheel in the world and is equipped with a fully stocked bar.
- Catch a Cirque du Soleil show. These dazzling productions are unlike anything you’ve ever seen before!
- Catch a Las Vegas Raiders Football game at Allegiant Stadium or a Las Vegas Golden Knights hockey game at T-Mobile Arena.
- Go shopping at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Also known as “The Shopping Wonder of the World,” The Forum Shops are Las Vegas’ definitive luxury shopping destination.
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, the ultimate Las Vegas luxury outlets with over 180 luxury and top designer brands including Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, and Armani.
- Glide down the Grand Canal in a gondola ride at The Venetian.
- Looking for a little excitement? Jump on the Big Apple Coaster at New York New York.
- Experience the underwater views at the Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay.
- Live it up at The Park at T-Mobile Arena, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment.
- Take a spectacular helicopter ride of the Las Vegas Strip to experience breathtaking aerial views of Las Vegas’ most famous landmarks, that include the Fountains at Bellagio!
Other Things To Do in Las Vegas That Aren't on the Strip
Want to explore further? Las Vegas has many other activities and things to do. Downtown Las Vegas is less than 15 minutes from the Strip and where it all began, long before the Strip this was Las Vegas! The new Circa Resort and Casino is the latest development here, but also do not miss the Neon Museum, home to retired iconic Las Vegas neon signs, the Mob Museum, featuring the history of the Mob and home to a speakeasy. Fremont Street Experience with its covered video screen canopy and Slotzilla zipline are not to be missed, and don’t forget the Container Park and its many dining options.
Las Vegas is also a gateway to many beautiful National Parks. Take a short airplane journey or helicopter flight to Grand Canyon National Park, choose from a Las Vegas sightseeing flight to Grand Canyon West Rim and land at the bottom of the Canyon next to the Colorado River, or take a sightseeing flight to Grand Canyon South Rim and explore Grand Canyon National Park by Hummer Tour. Spectacular Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, located in Page, Arizona, are also a short sightseeing flight away.
What makes Papillon helicopter tours the best Las Vegas has to offer? Check out a few of the things that have made Papillon into the largest and most experienced tour operator in the world.
- State-of-the-Art Helicopters. We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC-130 EcoStar helicopters are designed specifically for sightseeing tours. They provide forward-facing, theater-style seating for unobstructed aerial views.
- Transparent Pricing. The prices you see online are the prices you're going to get. No hidden fees or guesswork needed. All taxes, fees, and surcharges are already included.
- No Commissioned Staff. Our reservation specialists aren't "just trying to sell you something." They'll help you find the tour that is best for your budget and personal preference.
- The Best. Voted #1 Best Helicopter Tour by USA Today readers
FAQs for Las Vegas Strip Tours
What is there to do on the Las Vegas Strip?
This thriving city has an abundance of exciting and entertaining offerings. A few of the best things to do on the Las Vegas Strip and on a Papillon tour include:
- Take a helicopter ride over the Las Vegas Strip
- Zipline on the Strip at the FLY LINQ
- Check out the fountains at the Bellagio
- Grab a beer from The Book inside The LINQ Hotel
How long does it take to walk the Strip in Las Vegas?
The Las Vegas Strip is about 4.2 miles long, and would take about an hour and a half to walk from end to end.
But, why walk when you can fly? See all the best sights that Sin City has to offer aboard a helicopter tour of the Las Vegas Strip.
Do you offer hotel pick-up?
Absolutely! We pick-up from most major hotels in Las Vegas, on the Strip and Downtown. If you aren’t staying at one of these Las Vegas hotels, simply travel to the nearest one as you do not have to be staying at a hotel to be picked up by one of our shuttles. Alternatively, you can make your own way to our terminals.
What is there to do outside of Las Vegas?
On the hunt for the best things to do outside of Las Vegas? Papillon's helicopter, bus, airplane, and adventure tours are the perfect way to experience the numerous Southwestern destinations surrounding Sin City. Discover the world-renowned Grand Canyon National Park from Las Vegas, take a day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim, or get your adrenaline pumping on an adventure tour from Las Vegas.
Learn more about all of Papillon's world-class Las Vegas sightseeing tours today.
5 Reasons to Take a Helicopter Las Vegas Strip Tour
Las Vegas is much more than showgirls and slot machines - this thriving city has an abundance of things to do. With a limited amount of time, how in the world do you choose what's right for you? That's where we come in. Our Las Vegas Helicopter Tours are the perfect way to experience the highlights of the Las Vegas Strip. Check out five reasons why you should take a helicopter tour during your time in Las Vegas.
1. Catch All the Things to Do on the Las Vegas Strip at Once
Experience an aerial view of all the landmarks that make Las Vegas one of the most famous cities in the world. Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and soar over legendary landmarks, including:
- Luxor Sky Beam
- Eiffel Tower of Paris
- Bellagio fountains
- LINQ Promenade and the High Roller
- New York New York
- Mirage Volcano
- MGM Grand
- Caesars Palace
- Clock tower in St. Mark's Square of The Venetian
Your flight will then continue past the Stratosphere Tower to the historic Downtown Las Vegas where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive.
2. Immerse Yourself in the Best Experiences Las Vegas Has to Offer
Not only will Papillon's Las Vegas helicopter tours fly you over the most popular things to do on Las Vegas Boulevard, they'll let you experience a few of them too! Get the fully immersive Las Vegas Strip experience as part of your Papillon helicopter tour.
- Ride in style with a luxurious limousine-style vehicle to transport you from your Las Vegas hotel to our Las Vegas VIP terminal.
- Zipline from the top of the 114-foot-tall launch tower to the base of the world's tallest observation wheel on the FLY LINQ.
- Ride in style with a luxurious limousine-style vehicle to transport you from your Las Vegas hotel to the helicopter launch.
- Top off the evening with a flight of four 5-ounce draft beers from The Book's "beer yourself" self-pouring beer wall.
- Complete your special night on the Las Vegas Strip with a 5 course tasting menu at Mott32 in the Venetian Resort and Casino.
3. Discover the Hidden Secrets of Sin City with In-Flight Narration
Get the inside scoop on Las Vegas with in-flight narration. Experience entertaining music and engaging narration in English as you soar over the Las Vegas hotspots.
From the decades-old casinos of the Downtown district to the hottest new trends in the neon Strip, helicopter guided tours of the Las Vegas Strip will show you it all.
4. End-to-End Luxury with a Limousine-style Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Start and finish your luxury tour experience in true Las Vegas fashion. A limousine-style vehicle will pick you up directly from your Las Vegas hotel and transport you to the helicopter launch. For a truly VIP Vegas experience, upgrade to private limousine-style transportation throughout your tour.
5. Tack on a Grand Canyon Adventure to Your Las Vegas Helicopter Tour
Why limit your helicopter tour to the Las Vegas Strip? Make your Southwestern adventure into a day trip from Las Vegas. Helicopter tours from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon can include awe-inspiring views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and, of course, the Las Vegas Strip.