Highlights Air Tour - Super Saver
4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Set off on a 70-minute airplane tour from Las Vegas and discover the unique beauty and contours of the Grand Canyon West Rim. You'll amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West. Soar above formations like Guano Point, Eagle Point, and even catch a glimpse of the world-famous Skywalk from the air.
Our specially-equipped aircraft allow each passenger to take postcard-quality pictures right from their airplane window. This adventure is the perfect way to get the family out of the city, over Grand Canyon, and back without spending your entire day - or your budget.
- 70-minute, roundtrip flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
- Multilingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
Approximately 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our terminal facility before departure.
Enjoy amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before flying over the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon West.
Return to Hotel
Upon return, a shuttle will provide transfers back to your hotel.
- A lift or boarding ramp will be available to assist in boarding/disembarking
- If further assistance is required in boarding and disembarking, passengers must provide companion or attendant to do so. Staff are permitted to assist only in case of emergency.
- Passenger must be able to use plane seat.
- Collapsible wheelchairs are recommended due to space limitations.
- If using a motorized wheelchair, please notify staff if it operates with a wet or dry battery at time of booking.
- Passengers will be notified at time of check-in if space limitations will prohibit their accessibility equipment from being brought onboard.
- This is an air-only tour with no landing at the canyon. Should your equipment need to be left at the terminal, it will be stored safely and waiting for you upon landing.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
Please call Reservations If you are booking this tour for accessibility purposes
Request an Airplane Window Seat
Our "Window Seat Request" allows you to request the window seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the window seats offer a bit more, utterly unobstructed, photo opportunities.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per window seat is $10. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $15.00
|Fare Type||Base Fare||Taxes & Fees||Per Passenger||You Saved|
|Adult||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Child||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
<% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(startMonthNum, 10)] %><% startYearNum %>- <% ['', 'January', 'February', 'March', 'April', 'May', 'June', 'July', 'August', 'September', 'October', 'November', 'December'][parseInt(endMonthNum, 10)] %><% endYearNum %>