South Rim Airplane Tour
The South Rim Airplane Tour, originating from Grand Canyon National Park Airport, is an extremely affordable way for families and individuals to experience a large swath of the Grand Canyon National Parks central and Eastern Rims. Our Vistaliner airplanes feature oversize windows that make every seat the best seat and allows for post card quality pictures!
- Scenic views of the Zuni Corridor, Imperial Point, Confluence of the Colorado and Little Colorado Rivers, Kaibab National Forest and Kaibab Plateau
- Tour Duration: Approximately 40-45 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 40 - 45 minutes
Arrive the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior for check in.
Board the airplane and depart the terminal for amazing views of the Grand Canyon National Park.
Marvel at the massive canyon and the Colorado River nearly a mile below. Enjoy views of the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Imperial Point and Zuni Corridor.
Arrive the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: SGG-1