Imperial with EcoStar
40 - 50 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Grand Canyon South Rim
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
The Imperial Air Tour with EcoStar helicopter features awe-inspiring views of the beautiful Eastern gorge of the Grand Canyon aboard our environmentally friendly EC130 aircraft. With forward-facing stadium seating and a nearly 180 degree view, you’ll enjoy unobstructed sights of the eastern portion of Grand Canyon, the confluence of the Little Colorado, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and the Dragon Corridor. These areas, the widest and deepest of the Grand Canyon, offer guests the most comprehensive views and experiences only available from the air.
- Aerial tour of the Grand Canyon
- EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversized windows and stadium seating
- East and North Canyon Rims
- Multi-lingual tour narration
- Tour Duration: 40-50 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 40 - 50 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
Board a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for spectacular views of the Grand Canyon National Park
Enjoy views of the North, South and East Rims that are known to be the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. See the Colorado River and the Confluence of the Little Colorado River nearly one mile below.
Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00