Private Imperial with EcoStar
The Private Imperial with Ecostar tour features our state of the art, environmentally friendly, Ecostar EC130 aircraft. These helicopters have been designed from the ground up with air tourism in mind and feature a nearly 180 degree field of view, all forward facing stadium raised seating, and a low-noise stable flight. The tour departs Grand Canyon Airport and proceeds over the eastern portion of Grand Canyon, the Little Colorado confluence, the north rim of the Grand Canyon and the Dragon Corridor. These areas offer guests the most comprehensive views and experiences available to any traveler and cover all the different moods and forms of Grand Canyon.
- Dedicated aircraft for your tour
- Aerial tour of Grand Canyon
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- East and North Canyon Rims
- Multi-lingual tour narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 45-50 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 40 - 50 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
Board a private state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for spectacular views of the Grand Canyon National Park
Enjoy views of the North, South and East Rims that are known to be the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. See the Colorado River and the Confluence of the Little Colorado River nearly one mile below.
Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Book Your Tour
Product Code: PA:PGG-2E:PRVT