Grand Canyon Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat Tour
Discover some of the most exciting sightseeing opportunities the Grand Canyon West Rim offers. This tour includes a helicopter landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, where you'll enjoy a pontoon boat float trip along the Colorado River. Upon your return to the rim, guests have VIP access to the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge that allows you to walk above the Grand Canyon and see nearly a mile below.
- Departing From: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Duration: Approximately 6½-7 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
- Product Code: pbw-4k
This incredible sightseeing experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Depart from Papillon’s Boulder City terminal on a scenic helicopter tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River before your descent to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. You’ll board a pontoon boat that takes guests down the Colorado River on a smooth water float trip between the ancient stone walls. After returning from the river, guests will re-board their comfortable sightseeing helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. There, a shuttle service will provide transportation to Eagle point, the home of the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Guests will enjoy a VIP front-on-the-line pass for admission and walk out on a horse-shaped glass bridge 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon. A souvenir photograph is included.
After the Skywalk excursion, the guest will return via helicopter to the Boulder City Terminal near Las Vegas. Papillon offers a return transfer to most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels.
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead with breathtaking views of Grand Canyon West
- Aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim
- Pontoon Boat ride along the Colorado River
- VIP Front-of-the-line pass to the Skywalk bridge, plus Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Landing on Canyon Floor
- Pontoon boat cruise
- VIP Skywalk Admission with a souvenir photo
- Hotel-to-hotel transportation from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Multilingual narration
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 1/2 - 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Hotel Transfer: Pick-up from most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area is approximately 60 minutes before flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day, and traffic conditions).
Request a Front Seat on your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot's point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50
Skywalk Getaway with Helicopter & Boat FAQs
- What is the Grand Canyon Skywalk and what kind of Skywalk access is part of this tour package?
The Grand Canyon Skywalk, also known as the Grand Canyon glass bridge, offers fantastic views 4,000 feet into the canyon from a 10-foot wide horseshoe-shaped glass structure. This attraction turns one of the world’s seven natural wonders into a thrilling, must-see experience. A VIP pass to enter the Grand Canyon Skywalk and a complimentary Skywalk photo are included in the package price.
- What is the duration of the Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat flight time and the timeframe of the entire tour?
The round-trip flight duration from Papillon’s Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat is approximately 70 minutes. The total tour is about 6.5 - 7 hours, hotel-to-hotel.
- What type of ground transportation is provided on this tour?
Papillon provides roundtrip transportation between most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and the Downtown area to our Boulder City Terminal as part of the Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat tour. Papillon staff will coordinate your pick-up location and time once your tour is reserved. At the Grand Canyon West Rim, a ground shuttle service is provided to and from Eagle Point.