Wedding Package with Canyon Landing
4 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Limo | Land at the Bottom
Set your special day amidst the most beautiful backdrop in the world - the Grand Canyon! The most happiest day of your lives will begin with a private limousine service from your hotel to our helicopter terminal in Las Vegas. Set off on an unforgettable helicopter flight from Las Vegas and across the Mojave Desert to Grand Canyon West.
Descent 4,000 feet into the depths of the Grand Canyon and land at the very bottom of the canyon floor. You'll exchange your vows at our private location near the bank of the Colorado River, surrounded by the magnificent canyon walls and desert landscape. Celebrate this incredible moment with a champagne toast and a wedding cake, then pose for pictures amidst the incredible canyon backdrop. As a grand finale, your helicopter return flight will soar over the Las Vegas Strip for aerial sights of the neon lights and casinos. Upon landing, a limousine is waiting to return you to your hotel.
Booking this event online is currently not available. Please call reservations so we can assist you and answer any questions you might have.
- Includes private helicopter for your wedding party of up to 4 passengers plus officiant
- Luxury limousine service from the hotel and back
- Dozen-rose bouquet (either a cascade or hand-tied) and groom’s boutonnière to match
- (6") Six-inch wedding cake
- Minister to officiate the ceremony
- Minister's donation, limousine driver gratuity, and taxes included
- Marriage license fee not included. We recommend obtaining your marriage license in advance.
- Photographer/videographer available for additional fees and will be considered 1 of your 4 passengers.
- Duration: Allow approximately 4 hrs hotel-to-hotel
- Times available: 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 3-3.5 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off
Approximately 30 minutes on canyon floor
Approximately 90 minutes of total flight time
Las Vegas-McCarran Atlantic Terminal
275 E. Tropicana Suite 155
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Private flight for your wedding party of up to 4 passengers plus your minister. Views of Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Canyon West Rim
Exclusive landing site at Grand Canyon West Rim for Wedding Ceremony
Six inch cake and champagne are provided
Helicopter Return Flight
Enjoy a different scenic route back to Las Vegas with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip upon return