Tower Butte Landing with Horseshoe Bend
Rising 5,000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of Mother Nature's most unique formations, providing the perfect setting for your Helicopter Landing adventure! After boarding your state of the art EcoStar helicopter, you will fly eastward over Antelope Canyon, Land of the Navajo Nation and Lake Powell as your Helicopter ascends to the top of Tower Butte. You won't believe your eyes when you touch down and disembark.
The 360-degree panoramic view is absolutely breathtaking. See Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, the Kaiparowitz Plateau, the Grand Staircase and the Vermillion Cliffs. Enjoy approximately 20 minutes on the Butte for sensational photo opportunities and interpretive information about the Navajo culture and the ties to their Land. Only accessible by Helicopter, this adventure offers incredible memories, spectacular photographs and bragging rights to an exclusive view of the American Southwest and Land of the Navajo Nation.
- Aerial views of Antelop Canyon and Lake Powell
- 1st Class EcoStar EC130 Aircraft
- Oversize windows, stadium seating
- Tower Butte Landing
- Tour Duration: Approximately 35 - 40 minutes
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 35 - 40 minutes
Arrive the terminal 30 minutes prior for check in
Board a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for views of Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell en route to Tower Butte
Experience 360-degree panoramic views from atop the Tower Butte monument
Arrive the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PPT-2