Private Antelope Canyon Expedition
10 - 11 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Page, Lake Powell
Airplane | Meal | Adventure tour
This thrilling day tour begins with a scenic air tour from Boulder City, Nevada to the desert city of Page, Arizona on an exclusive aircraft. You'll enjoy aerial views of the Mojave Desert nature as well as the sparkling waters of Lake Powell, the second-largest reservoir in the U.S. Transport awaits at the Page Municipal Airport to bring passengers to the world-famous Antelope Canyon for a guided tour of its interior. Step through the narrow entry and explore the twisting canyon floor created by these rippling stone walls. Enjoy photography opportunities unlike any other here and recreate some of the most famous pictures of Antelope Canyon. Next, journey to the nearby Horseshoe Bend for the second part of the adventure. This curious curve of the Colorado River is also a photographer-favorite. Enjoy a light lunch before flying back to Las Vegas after a day of exploration and adventure.
Please note: Due to some steep terrain that requires guests to climb stairs, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
- Roundtrip hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private Fixed-wing flight to Page, Arizona
- Awe-inspiring aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided tour of the phenomenal Antelope Canyon
- Moderate hike to the Horseshoe Bend overlook
- Spectacular photo opportunities
- Meal included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10 - 11 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 3 hours roundtrip
Time spent in Page, Arizona
Approximately 6 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Arrive at our state-of-the-art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in.
An approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend.
Arrival & Transfer
Upon arrival at our terminal, guests board a waiting shuttle for transfers to Antelope Canyon.
Enjoy a guided tour of this mystical slot canyon. Take picture perfect photos as the sunlight pierces through and reveals its colorful sandstone walls.
After the slot canyon experience, return to the shuttle for transfers to Horseshoe Bend. Hike to the edge for phenomenal views and photo opportunities of Horseshoe Bend.
Relax and enjoy a meal at our terminal before departing to Boulder City.
Return Flight & Hotel Drop-off
An approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight back to the terminal. Upon arrival, check in at our transportation desk for hotel return transfers.
Book Your Tour
Product Code: SBP-5P