Black Canyon Heli Tour
10 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Take flight from our Hoover Dam heliport and see the incredible sights of Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. Continue on down the Colorado River to Black Canyon and experience the amazing views of this area known for its dramatic canyons and emerald coves. This tour covers approximately 20 miles flying at 2,500 feet above these stunning landmarks. In-flight narration will provide information about the notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area. The views from above Hoover Dam and Black Canyon will provide you with amazing photo opportunities and long lasting memories!
- Breathtaking views of the rugged volcanic Black Canyon and Hoover Dam
- Additional views of Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River
- Enjoy 20 miles of air time and flying 2,500 feet above the areas of interest
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 10 minutes
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour covering 20 miles of the area with amazing views of Lake Mead, the mighty Colorado River, and the Hoover Dam. Capture breathtaking views of Black Canyon's rugged volcanic terrain before returning to the heliport.
Arrive at the heliport with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PDH-3