Hoover Dam Heli Tour
6 minutes Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Hoover Dam
Lift off on an exciting helicopter flight that offers amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River. This tour covers approximately 10 miles flying at 2,500 feet above Hoover Dam and the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Excellent photo opportunities are available from each side of the helicopter – every seat is a great seat for sightseeing! Enjoy in-flight narration that will provide you with notable points of interest and the history of the surrounding area. Back on the ground, you’ll have photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- Amazing views of Hoover Dam and the newly built O'Callaghan- Tillman Bridge
- Additional views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Enjoy 10 miles of air time and flying 2,500 feet above the areas of interest
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 6 minutes
Check-in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.
Lift off on a narrated helicopter air tour covering 10 miles of the area with views of beautiful Lake Mead, the mighty Colorado River, the newly built bypass bridge and the amazing Hoover Dam.
Return to the heliport with photos and memories to last a lifetime!