Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat
6.5 - 7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Skywalk | Land at the Bottom | Meal | Stand on the Edge | Water | Adventure Tour
Tour DescriptionThis canyon experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Guests enjoy a helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There, a waiting pontoon boat takes guests out on the Colorado River for a smooth water float trip. Be sure to look up to take in the awe-inspiring views. After returning from the river, guests re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. They will be transported by a special shuttle to the world famous Skywalk where they will receive a VIP pass. A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon
- Landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 4,000 ft. below the rim
- Boat cruise on the Colorado River
- VIP passes to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Light snack included
- Hotel to hotel transfers
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March"
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
Approximately 6.5 - 7 hours hotel to hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 2.5 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels
Check in at our state of the art terminal in Boulder City
Once in the air you will fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. on your way to Grand Canyon West. Your flight will take you into Grand Canyon West, with views of Guano and Eagle Point on the way to the bottom of the canyon, a 4,000 foot descent
15-20 minute float trip on a pontoon boat on the Colorado River where you can enjoy the sights of the canyon
Grand Canyon Rim
Depart the canyon floor by helicopter to the rim of Grand Canyon West and board an express shuttle to the Skywalk. Light snacks are provided in a souvenir Grand Canyon West tote bag.
Skip the crowd with your VIP line pass for the Grand Canyon Skywalk glass bridge. Receive a souvenir Skywalk photo after your experience.
Return Flight and Hotel drop-off
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Our "Front Seat Request" allows you to request the front seats of the aircraft you will be touring in. While every seat aboard any of our touring aircraft have a great view, the front seats offer a bit more privacy and utterly unobstructed photo opportunities.
The final seating arrangement on any helicopter is determined by an automated weight and balance calculator. The balance of weight onboard a helicopter is critical for flight safety. Since safety is our number one concern it is impossible for us to guarantee you a front seat before all guests have checked in. This is why we do not charge anything to request the seats.
If the aircraft is capable of accommodating your request then the price per seat is $50. This charge is payable when your request is confirmed after check-in. We accept most major credit cards as well as cash & travelers cheque.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW-4K