Skywalk Getaway with Heli and Boat
6.5 - 7 hours Prices From:
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
Helicopter | Skywalk | Land at the Bottom | Meal | Stand on the Edge | Water | Adventure Tour
This incredible sightseeing experience brings together three of the most popular activities available at Grand Canyon West. Guests will enjoy a scenic helicopter tour from the Las Vegas area over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead before descending to the bottom of the Grand Canyon. There a waiting pontoon boat will take guests down Colorado River for a smooth water float trip between the ancient stone walls. After returning from the river, guests will re-board the helicopter for a thrilling ascent to the rim of Grand Canyon West. They will be transported by a special shuttle to the world-famous Skywalk where they will receive a VIP pass for admission. A complimentary souvenir photograph and snack bag are included before heading back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transfers will be offered to return you to your Strip hotel.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Boating experience on the Colorado River
- VIP passes to the Skywalk bridge
- Complimentary Skywalk photo
- Light snack included
What To Bring:
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Approximately 6.5-7 hours hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 minutes
Time spent at the Canyon
Approximately 2.5 hours
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to Grand Canyon West.
Descend 4000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor onboard a first-rate helicopter.
15-20 minute pontoon boat trip down the Colorado River between the canyon walls.
Grand Canyon Rim
Depart the canyon floor by helicopter. Return to the rim of Grand Canyon West and board an express shuttle to the Skywalk. Light snacks are provided in a souvenir Grand Canyon West tote bag.
Skip the crowd with a VIP line pass for the Grand Canyon Skywalk glass bridge. Receive a souvenir Skywalk photo after your experience.
Return Flight and Hotel drop-off
Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.
Request A Front Seat On Your Helicopter Tour
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offers a panoramic perspective and unobstructed photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
EC-130 EcoStar Aircraft
Eurocopter AS350 Family
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Book Your Tour
Full Adult Retail Price: $<% adultRetail %>
Product Code: PBW-4K